Per Governor Hutchinson’s executive order, all persons should wear face coverings on the mouth and nose in all indoor and outdoor places where they are exposed to non-household members and distancing of 6 feet or more cannot be assured.
All patrons entering the restaurant must wear a mask until your food has been ordered. All employees will wear a mask and have their temperatures recorded each day. No one with a temperature of 100.5 or greater will be allowed in. Thank you for your understanding.
Dining hours Monday through Saturday:
- Breakfast 7:00-10:30 AM
- Lunch 12:00-2:00 PM
- Dinner 6:00-9:00 PM
Our highest priority here at Red Apple Inn is the health and safety of our guests, our crew, and our community. We are closely monitoring updates from local, national, and international health agencies to implement best practices in our facility’s cleanliness. That said, we are taking proactive actions to manage this situation as effectively as possible to ensure our guests continue to feel confident visiting us.
Steps we are taking:
- Any employee who experiences symptoms is told to stay home. Any guest who is ill is encouraged to seek medical attention and avoid public exposure as much as possible.
- Symptoms include (but are not limited to) fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, and shortness of breath.
- We have reinforced training procedures to ensure that proper cleaning processes are implemented, and have heightened the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting.
- We are reminding our team and encouraging guests to wash hands often.
- We are educating our team on preventative measures provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
For members or guests who are concerned with dining at the Inn, we encourage you to consider ordering items as “carry-out”. We also offer home delivery for residents of Eden Isle for now. Menus may be reduced at this time, but we will continue to offer breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Thank you for your continued loyalty to Red Apple Inn. All of our actions are guided towards helping our community prevent the spread of Coronavirus. We continue to work diligently and tirelessly to ensure that our resort remains safe for all.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our team.